新闻资讯 N News ews & info
The Ministry of Environmental Protection recently released the Pollutant Discharge Standard for Urban Sewage Treatment Plants (Draft for Soliciting Opinions). This document is an amendment to the Pollutant Discharge Standard for Urban Sewage Treatment Plants (GB 18918-2002).
This standard was first published in 2002, and this is the first revision. The main contents of this revision:
1. The scope of application of the standard has been adjusted, and the discharge of pollutants from enterprises or institutions that provide wastewater treatment services to two or more pollutant discharge units (except the same industry type) has been regulated.
2. Abolition of the regulation of the classification of wastewater according to its destination.
3. Added pollutant items.
4. Increased emission control requirements for some pollutant projects.
5. Increased special discharge limits for water pollutants.
6. The requirements for hierarchical control of air pollutant emissions have been cancelled.
7. Adjusted the requirements for sludge stabilization and harmless control, and increased the "total bacteria" index. Standards for pollutant control standards for sludge farming have been cancelled.
8. Updated the standards for pollutant monitoring and analysis methods.
It is understood that, based on 19 items of the current standard, 2 items of total nickel and benzo (a) pyrene were added to reach 21 items. The selection control project retains all the current standard items and adjusts them from 43 items of the current standard to 82 items. The additional items include: metal items 11 items, inorganic items 1 item, organic items 20 items, pesticide items 7 Item and 1 item of comprehensive toxicity index. That is, there are 21 basic control items in the new standard, 82 control items are selected, and the total number of pollutant items has reached from the current standard's 62 to 103 of the new standard.
copyright © 2013-2014 Wuhan Tianyuan Environmental Protection Group E ICP No. 13016992 Technical Support: Wuhan Netizen